Charlie Byrne's BookshopCurrently Closed
- Address: Cornstore Mall, Middle Street Galway, Ireland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-91561766
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Book Shop
The Irish Times voted this the best Irish bookshop in 2013. It has 50,000 old and new titles covering pretty much every topic under the sun. Spread over 3000 feet, it makes for some drool-worthy browsing. But another good reason to frequent this place is that it keeps its fingers on the pulse of the town. In other words, if there is anything interesting going on in town, there will usually be a poster or some other mention of it in this bookstore.
- There is free parking outside.
- Bus 411 stop Lombard Street Galway
- Bus 844 stop Galway, Merchants Road Galway
- Bus 401 stop Spanish Parade (Jurys Hotel)
- Front Door
- The Charcoal Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Galway before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galway and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.96% of people who visit Galway include Charlie Byrne's Bookshop in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.87% of people start their Charlie Byrne's Bookshop visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Charlie Byrne's Bookshop
80.69% of people prefer walking in order to reach Charlie Byrne's Bookshop