Events and Festivals in Galway
- Cúirt International Festival of Literature: A springtime celebration of the literary arts including readings from poets and authors.
- Galway Arts Festival: Ireland’s largest international arts festival. Takes place every July.
- Galway Races: Week long revelry at the end of July recognising internationally acclaimed horseracing and fashion.
- Volvo Ocean Race: Galway Port occasionally hosts the finish line of the Volvo Ocean Race, the world’s premiere offshore boat race that spans the entire globe and concludes with jubilant ceremonies.
- Club Aras na nGael: The Irish language, also known as Gaelic, is spoken by many in Galway. Hear the native tongue at Club Aras na nGael on Dominick Street Lower, an Irish speaking pub with music and dancing.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Galway
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Galway
Save 5%Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway including Cliffs of Moher Cruise233 Reviews
Duration: 10 HrsBook Now
Save 5%Galway to Cong Full Day Tour7 Reviews
Duration: 9 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin647 Reviews
Duration: 13 HrsBook Now
Save 5%Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway83 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now