Loam Restaurant3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Geata Na Cathrach, Fairgreen Rd, Galway, Ireland Map
- Timings: 06:00 pm - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +353-91569727
The award winning Loam Restaurant in Galway offers traditional dishes with a blend of modern touch and fine country wines. The food is made from fresh and seasonal ingredients sourced from the local farmers and producers and in their dishes you will feel the essence of West Ireland. Loam Restaurant specialises in excellent homemade cheese such as Milleens, West Cork Durras and Ash Rind. The dishes that you can try out are Connemara sir-dried lamb, Gubleen Moulded Salami, Squid with Shiitake and egg, Cod with Verbena and sprouts, Duck Heart with Broccoli, Cod & Mussel, Venison, Radicchio and Sloe and Scallop with Cauliflower. Bardolino 2016, Arbin ‘Avalanche’, Val de Loire “Lombelline”, Pinot Grigio, Fossil Branco, Merlot and Riesling 2016 Wagner Stempel are some of your wine selections.
How to Reach Loam Restaurant
- Buses 251, 251-X, 660, 720, 760, 761, 763, 923 to stop - Seán Duggan Centre
- Buses 403, 409 to stop - Forster St (Morgans Hotel)
- Buses 20, 51, 52, 64, 65, 70, 350, 417, 419, 424, 425 etc to stop - Eyre Square, Galway Bus Station
- Trains Galway Service, Limerick Service to stop –Galway Train Station
- Loam Restaurant Address: Geata Na Cathrach, Fairgreen Rd, Galway, Ireland
- Loam Restaurant Contact Number: +353-91569727
- Loam Restaurant Timing: 06:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!