Trad On The Prom, Galway
About Trad On The Prom, Galway
Trad On The Prom, Galway - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Galway Bay Hotel, The Promenade, Salt hill , Galway, Ireland
Ticket Price: 30 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
Added 5.3K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Theatre
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Irish stereotypes altogether in a neat package… not. The show is a freaking terrific taste of Irish culture in a 2-hour extravaganza of dance, music and theatre. About a decade old, this riotous celebration of Irish culture has never ever failed to impress. The performers are nearly always dance champions and musical superstars – as of 2014, the dancers have 16 World Dance Titles between them - and they know how to deliver. Galway holidays are never complete without this show. It’s not just that the show is fun, but the performances are actually lift your spirits; you don’t walk out with cheer, but with sheer joy. Be warned; the best bit of the show is the dance, but if you leave your booking too late, you’re likely to get a seat at the very back of the room, and you’ll missing out on all the foot action on stage. The band is lead by Mairin Fahy, who fiddles and sings, and her excellent band. The main productions include:
- The Riverdance
- The Chieftains
- Lord of the Dance
- Feet of Flames
Trad On The Prom Information
- It’s good to book a week in advance; the show frequently sells out.
- If you need wheelchair accessible seating, you’ll have to fill out “Accessible Seating Request Form".
- Seats are allotted first come first serve.
Trad On The Prom Ticket Prices
- A max of 10 tickets can be purchased per transaction.
- EUR 22 for students.
- EUR 10 for 16 and under (must be accompanied by a adult).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Galway before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galway and book an accommodation of your choice.
Trad On The Prom, Galway Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Galway City Hostel
- The Connacht Hotel
- St. Judes Lodge B&b Galway
- Hotel Meyrick
- Galway Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Galway
- What to See in 48 Hours in Galway
- What to See in 72 Hours in Galway
- How to Spend 5 Days in Galway
- How to Spend 6 Days in Galway
- How to Spend 7 Days in Galway