Events and Festivals in Gangtok
- Saga Dawa: Saga Dawa is an ancient pilgrimage that is still celebrated as a festival by the people of Gangtok. The holy mountains are worshipped and monasteries are beautifully decorated. It is a real spectacle in every way.
- Phang Lhabsol: Uniquely Sikkim’s, this festival is a lovely sight. Vibrant colours, costumes and traditional dances make it a worthy trip. It usually takes place in September so you can plan a trip around it.
- Dasain: Dashain or Dasain is a festival similar to Vijayadashmi in some other Indian cities. It is an auspicious time when the mother goddess is worshiped.
- There are just a few of the many religious festivals held in Gangtok. These festivals are really something to experience.
Trip plans for Gangtok
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Gangtok
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Gangtok
- Events & Festivals in Ranipool
- Events & Festivals in Rangpo
- Events & Festivals in Zuluk
- Events & Festivals in Singhik
- Events & Festivals in Namchi
- Events & Festivals in Kalimpong