Zero Point YumesamdongCurrently Open
- Address: Sikkim 737120, Gangtok, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids
Away from the tourist hotspots, Mt. Katao is a located 144 kilometres from Gangtok city.
The beautiful mountain is loved for its snowy terrain during Winter seasonwhile Spring welcomes visitors to a scenic view of the mountains that surround Lachung. Most visitors come here to play in the snow.
- The view from Zero Point Yumesamdong
A small hike here is almost meditative and if you are looking for a place to escape the busy life, this place is the ideal spot for you!
Zero Point Yumesamdong Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water, snacks and wear sturdy shoes.
- It is recommended that you stay at Lachung the night before located 25 kilometres from the mountain.
- Warm clothes are recommended.
How to Reach Zero Point Yumesamdong
- By hiring a cab for a return journey.
- By renting a bike/ car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gangtok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gangtok and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zero Point Yumesamdong Address: Sikkim 737120, Gangtok, India
- Zero Point Yumesamdong Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Zero Point Yumesamdong(preferred time): 07:00 am - 09:00 am
- Time required to visit Zero Point Yumesamdong: 08:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.44% of people who visit Gangtok include Zero Point Yumesamdong in their plan
50% of people start their Zero Point Yumesamdong visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Zero Point Yumesamdong
62.5% of people prefer walking in order to reach Zero Point Yumesamdong
People normally club together Zero Point and Shiv Temple while planning their visit to Zero Point Yumesamdong.
People also prefer to end their day with Zero Point Yumesamdong.