Gardur Peninsula Historical MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Gardur, Iceland Map
- Phone: +354-4227220
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Garour Peninsula Historical Museum is a historic museum that is also known as Folk Museum in Gardur & Lighthouses. Various artefacts are exhibited here which will help you to know about the history of the lighthouses that are established in its campus. You can visit any of the lighthouses to enjoy the aerial view of nature. You have to visit the restaurant of the Garour Peninsula Historical Museum to satisfy your appetite. There is a hotel close to the site where you can reserve your accommodation too.
How to Reach Gardur Peninsula Historical Museum
- Rented car/taxi
- Gardur Peninsula Historical Museum Address: Gardur, Iceland
- Gardur Peninsula Historical Museum Contact Number: +354-4227220
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!