Best Time To Visit Gatlinburg
The best times to visit are during spring break, summer, weekends, and when kids are on vacations. Many visitors also come to see the leaves change in the fall. The least popular time is February through mid-March, when things quiet down between the holidays and spring break. The best time is mid-March to mid-April, June to July, September to December.
Gatlinburg experiences a moderate climate throughout its four full seasons. Summers are warm, with high temperature averages in the 80s. Spring and fall average highs range from the 60s to the high 70s. Winters can be chilly, with a chance of snow and average highs in the 40s and 50s. Rain can fall anytime throughout the year.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Gatlinburg is 1117.95 mm in December.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Gatlinburg is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Gatlinburg is September.
Least humid month in Gatlinburg is March.
Best time to visit Ripley's Aquarium Of The Smokies in Gatlinburg
- Monday - Thursday ( 1st September to 7th September ) : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Friday - Sunday ( 1st September to 7th September ) : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Monday - Thursday ( 8th September to 30th September ) : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Friday - Sunday ( 8th September to 30th September ) : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Best time to visit Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery in Gatlinburg
- Best time to visit Gatlinburg Sky Lift in Gatlinburg
- Best time to visit Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway in Gatlinburg
What are weather conditions like in early March and what attractions are or are not open?Answer Report Abuse
The temperature in Gatlinburg ranges from 42 degrees Fahrenheit to 64 degrees Fahrenheit. At times, March in Gatlinburg may turn out to be cold and snowy. It would be difficult to say which attractions are and are not open during this time of the year. You can check out this list of best things to do in Gatlinburg and check them out to know if they are open in May or notReport Abuse