Meet Bill Gladwell, a magician who performs feats that apparently demonstrate extraordinary mental powers, such as mind-reading. He’s a stage mentalist who uses all his techniques to perform his craft. He’s an entertainer and in order to keep entertaining, he keeps learning on a daily basis. He reads body signals fast and accurately, predict what people will do. So visit The Mentalist at the Iris Theatre in Gatlinburg.
Bill Gladwell executes a very exclusive stage act that implicates a high level of audience participation. He involves audience members both on the stage and from their seats. Bill produces an experience that will be talked about and recollected for a long time. He uses his skills as a hypnotist and combines that with psychology, and directed awareness. He has the power to influence people’s mind and actions. By reading unconscious signs of what a person is thinking, Bill is able to operate their decision-making process. He uses five senses to create the illusion of the sixth. He will stand in front of you and pull thoughts directly from your mind. His prediction will be jaw dropping. He will read you like an open book.
A simple example, Bill may ask someone to concentrate on any landmark in the world. Without anything written down or said out loud by the person, Bill describes the location and names the landmark. Be amazed and bewildered by his powers. However he tells the audience multiple times about the positive outcomes of the mentalism. He says it’s due to sleight of hand, body language, and years of experience, not actual mind reading.
His mentalism sets are amazing and outwardly incredible. You can expect to be wowed by crazy predictions, unbelievable feats, and unlikely coincidences. The mental illusions are sure to work out even the most astute mind. Bill displays a personality that is amiable and funny. He has consistently stunned audiences across the nation with his live stage shows.
- Performances that do not meet the minimum audience attendance often will be cancelled.
- They notify guests to any changes or cancellations two hours prior to performance time.
- Sometimes last minute changes or cancellations are inevitable.
- All guests must arrive and be in line by ten minutes prior to performance time.
- Cell phones are allowed, but must be turned off at all times inside the theatre.
- You may take photos with your phone or camera throughout the performance.
- Video recording is never allowed.
- Seniors: $ 18; Military: $ 18; Child: $ 8
- For current show times, please visit the official website.
- Fudge Shoppe of the Smokies: American
- Flying Saucer Italian Bistro: Cafe, Italian, Pizza
- Blaine's Grill & Bar: American, BBQ, Hamburgers
- Baskin-Robbins: Ice Cream
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gatlinburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gatlinburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.91% of people who visit Gatlinburg include Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
74.71% of people start their Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
87.36% of people prefer walking in order to reach Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Without a doubt one of the best shows I've ever seen. If you're in Gatlinburg go. If you're not in Gatlinburg, put it on your map to go to this show. Amazing. Great. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Best Show I have ever watched live. The mentalist really wow'd us with his Head Case show. Thumbs up Bill Gladwell.