Climb Works CanopyCurrently Closed
- Address: 155 Branam Hollow Road, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8653258116
- Ticket Price: 89 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Mountain, National Park, Trail, Wildlife Park, Biking Trail, Bridge, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Rock Climbing, Nature
Climb Works Canopy - Review
Are you ready to challenge yourself? Learn all you need to from professional guides. Get inspired as you zip over trees and nature. Master the art of mountain biking and believe in yourself. Are you prepared to climb? Visit CLIMB Works Canopy and face the challenge.
They will take you out of your comfort zone and put you in a meticulous environment. The adventures give you an adrenaline high and some produces fear. Enjoy nature while you are trekking at your own space, and experience peace. They will not push you to the extreme but give you a great deal of comfort.
Most riders will breathe hard on the uphill. You get the bike for a half day so take your time. Stop anywhere on the trail and take pictures or rest. Their trail is a one-way trail so uphill riders don't have to watch out for downhill riders. If you do not feel comfortable on a bike, then opt out. You can enjoy the beautiful forest floor of the Smokies. Sit and relax at El Regis Grove and watch your family ride the trail. Their world-class designed flow trail is packed with rollers, berms, logs, bridges, and incredible wood features. And they have a wooden flagship feature which they lovingly call "The Curliest." The Curliest is a wooden roller coaster in the middle of the forest, tailor-made for mountain bikers.
Try the zip lining, which is another thrilling adventure. CLIMB Works Canopy is surrounded on three sides by the Smoky Mountain National Park. While you are zip lining, you get a bird’s-eye view of the exclusive Smokies. They start off by taking you on a fun four-wheel adventure to the top of the mountain. Once you step onto their exquisitely assembled tour your feet won't touch the ground for the next 2 1/2 hours. You'll be zipping over ravines, streams, trees, and wildlife. The tour will consist of 14 unique adventures up in the canopy of the trees.
Climb Works Canopy Information
- Package tours and groups have discounts.
- Bring a book, camera or something else if you are not participating.
- You must be 7 years and must weigh under 300 lbs.
- Everyone must sign a participant form.
- Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the participant form.
- Pregnant women, and people with disability, cannot participate.
Climb Works Canopy Ticket Prices
- Mountain Biking half day rental: $ 59
- Bring your own bike: $ 25
Restaurants Near Climb Works Canopy
- Hungry Bear BBQ: Barbeque
- Cobbly Nob Pizza: Pizza
- Sandra & Trish's Place: American
- DJ's Market & Deli: Delicatessen
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gatlinburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gatlinburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Climb Works Canopy
95% of people who visit Gatlinburg include Climb Works Canopy in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
24.09% of people start their Climb Works Canopy visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Climb Works Canopy
94.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Climb Works Canopy
Climb Works Canopy Map
Climb Works Canopy Trips
Climb Works Canopy, Gatlinburg Reviews
All QuestionsClimb works canopy
- Stickman Army
- Stationers Park
- Church Of The English Martyrs Roman Catholic
- Cherokee Club
- Stockwell Park Crescent
- Keston Ponds
- London School Of Marketing
- Army Cadet Force
- St Paul's C Of E Church
- Calvary Charismatic Baptist Church
- Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden
- Barnehurst Railway Station
- Upton Park Bus Garage
- The Borderline
- Sante Massage
Find places near Climb Works Canopy, Gatlinburg
ATM 3720 E Parkway2.755 km away
ATM 1039 Deer Path Ln1.704 km away
Citizens National Bank 3620 Moonshine Way2.137 km away
Cobbly Nob Pizza & Video 3720 E Parkway2.75 km away
Dairy Queen 1039 Deer Path Ln1.815 km away
Sandra & Trish's Place 4921-4925 E Pkwy2.339 km away
The Gatlinburg Lodge at SmokyMountainViews.com 209 Morning Breeze Rd2.739 km away