Events and Festivals in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Events and Festivals in Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Smoky Mountain Spring: (March 18 - June 7) The weather warms up, the mountains turn green and the flowers bloom in spring. Gatlinburg comes alive with many opportunities to enjoy a Gatlinburg Smoky Mountain Spring.
- Great Smoky Easter Arts & Crafts Show: (March 31 - April 4) Unique handcrafted gifts and products produced by members of Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community are placed on display.
- Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament: (April 4 - April 5) The 16th Annual Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament is open to adults or children. It is equally challenging for both visitors and locals, in this largest trout tournament in the Smokies.
- Easter Sunrise at Ober: (April 5) Soak up Easter Sunday sunrise from the top of Mt. Harrison at Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort during this service supported by the Gatlinburg Ministerial Association.
- Mountain Man Memorial March: (April 10 - April 11) The Eighth Annual Mountain Man Memorial March is a 26.2-mile march. It is in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee as a tribute to their men and women in uniform.
- Earth Week: (April 19 - April 25) Celebrate Earth Week in Gatlinburg. Bring the entire family to Gatlinburg to learn about easy green practices, enjoy music, activities and games, craft stations, and food.
- Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage: (April 21 - April 25) Winter fades and the colours of spring begin to oomph throughout the Smokies, Gatlinburg blossoms. Celebrate Great Smoky Mountain Association’s 65th Annual Wildflower Pilgrimage. It’s a highly eagerly awaited event at Gatlinburg.
- Gatlinburg Beans and Cornbread Blast: (May 14) Gatlinburg celebrates its Appalachian culinary past with the Gatlinburg Beans 'n Cornbread Blast Festival. Presented by Bush Brothers & Company.
- First Independence Day Parade in the Nation: (July 3 - July 4) Acknowledging the valiant men and women of their military services, this 40th annual showcase is the First July Fourth Parade in the Nation. Parade starts at the stroke of midnight to begin Independence Day.
- Gatlinburg Fireworks Finale: (July 4) Finish off the 4th in style with a magnificent fireworks show visible from the downtown streets of Gatlinburg.
- River Raft Regatta: (July 4) Gatlinburg’s popular River Raft Regatta takes place at noon on July 4th, on the Little Pigeon River in Downtown Gatlinburg.
- Gatlinburg Winter Magic Trolley Ride of Lights: (November 12 - January 25) Visitors can soak up the spirit of the season from the comfort of a Gatlinburg Trolley by taking the relaxing Gatlinburg Winter Magic Trolley Ride of Lights.
- Gatlinburg Winter Magic: (November 12 - February 28) The City of Gatlinburg magically lights up the winter nights with millions of spectacular lights and lighted displays from November through February.
- Autumn Colour in the Smokies: (October 1 - November 15) The marvellous hues of autumn actually light up the Smokies for seven weeks. The peak elevations move down the mountainsides from the highest elevations to the foothills.
- Veterans Day Celebration: (November 11) Join Gatlinburg in saluting America's veterans of the Armed Forces, featuring stirring musical numbers and words of tribute on Ripley's Aquarium Plaza.
Trip plans for Gatlinburg
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Gatlinburg Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Gatlinburg
New on TripHobo Duration: Flexible
One Ticket for 7 min Go Kart Ride, One Ticket For Rounds of 18 Holes of Golf
4 Reviews Duration: 2 Hrs
Take a fully narrated tour by bus to areas in and around the great little city of Gatlinburg! Learn some history, see some si...
USD 30Book Now
1 Reviews Duration: 2 Hrs
Raft the Upper Pigeon River in Tennessee on this exciting2-hour guided trip through the beautiful Smoky Mountains. A perfect ...
USD 45.85Book Now
New on TripHobo Duration: 2 Hrs
This guided float trip is perfect for those who arentquiteready for big rapids, but still enjoy the outdoors. Children as you...
USD 45.85Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Cities Near Gatlinburg
- Events & Festivals in Pigeon Forge
- Events & Festivals in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Events & Festivals in Knoxville
- Events & Festivals in Asheville
- Events & Festivals in Helen
- Events & Festivals in Chattanooga
- Events & Festivals in Strawberry Plains
- Events & Festivals in Heiskell
- Events & Festivals in Marshall
- Events & Festivals in Top Cities in United States
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals in New York City
- Events & Festivals in Chicago
- Events & Festivals in Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals in San Francisco
- Events & Festivals in Port Norris
- Events & Festivals in Blackey
- Events & Festivals in Sabinal
- Events & Festivals in Cities Around the World
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Prague
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Barcelona
- Events & Festivals in El Agustino
- Events & Festivals in Drew
- Events & Festivals in Glattburg