Events and Festivals in Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Smoky Mountain Spring: (March 18 - June 7) The weather warms up, the mountains turn green and the flowers bloom in spring. Gatlinburg comes alive with many opportunities to enjoy a Gatlinburg Smoky Mountain Spring.
- Great Smoky Easter Arts & Crafts Show: (March 31 - April 4) Unique handcrafted gifts and products produced by members of Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community are placed on display.
- Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament: (April 4 - April 5) The 16th Annual Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament is open to adults or children. It is equally challenging for both visitors and locals, in this largest trout tournament in the Smokies.
- Easter Sunrise at Ober: (April 5) Soak up Easter Sunday sunrise from the top of Mt. Harrison at Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort during this service supported by the Gatlinburg Ministerial Association.
- Mountain Man Memorial March: (April 10 - April 11) The Eighth Annual Mountain Man Memorial March is a 26.2-mile march. It is in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee as a tribute to their men and women in uniform.
- Earth Week: (April 19 - April 25) Celebrate Earth Week in Gatlinburg. Bring the entire family to Gatlinburg to learn about easy green practices, enjoy music, activities and games, craft stations, and food.
- Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage: (April 21 - April 25) Winter fades and the colours of spring begin to oomph throughout the Smokies, Gatlinburg blossoms. Celebrate Great Smoky Mountain Association’s 65th Annual Wildflower Pilgrimage. It’s a highly eagerly awaited event at Gatlinburg.
- Gatlinburg Beans and Cornbread Blast: (May 14) Gatlinburg celebrates its Appalachian culinary past with the Gatlinburg Beans 'n Cornbread Blast Festival. Presented by Bush Brothers & Company.
- First Independence Day Parade in the Nation: (July 3 - July 4) Acknowledging the valiant men and women of their military services, this 40th annual showcase is the First July Fourth Parade in the Nation. Parade starts at the stroke of midnight to begin Independence Day.
- Gatlinburg Fireworks Finale: (July 4) Finish off the 4th in style with a magnificent fireworks show visible from the downtown streets of Gatlinburg.
- River Raft Regatta: (July 4) Gatlinburg’s popular River Raft Regatta takes place at noon on July 4th, on the Little Pigeon River in Downtown Gatlinburg.
- Gatlinburg Winter Magic Trolley Ride of Lights: (November 12 - January 25) Visitors can soak up the spirit of the season from the comfort of a Gatlinburg Trolley by taking the relaxing Gatlinburg Winter Magic Trolley Ride of Lights.
- Gatlinburg Winter Magic: (November 12 - February 28) The City of Gatlinburg magically lights up the winter nights with millions of spectacular lights and lighted displays from November through February.
- Autumn Colour in the Smokies: (October 1 - November 15) The marvellous hues of autumn actually light up the Smokies for seven weeks. The peak elevations move down the mountainsides from the highest elevations to the foothills.
- Veterans Day Celebration: (November 11) Join Gatlinburg in saluting America's veterans of the Armed Forces, featuring stirring musical numbers and words of tribute on Ripley's Aquarium Plaza.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Gatlinburg
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Gatlinburg
Save 5%Great Smoky Mountains Waterfall Adventure23 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Please follow directions below. Explore Great Smoky Mountains National Park on a hike that takes you to small waterfalls...
Save 4%Smoky Mountain Trees of Many Colors Tour2 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
This amazing fall tour was created to showcase the beauty of The Great Smoky Mountains during the fall color change. This tou...
Save 4%Day Tour: Moonshine and Wine Tasting from Gatlinburg8 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Enjoy a 4-5 hour tour exploring moonshine and wine distilleries with your friendly and profession guide. This tour is a histo...
Save 5%Explore a Simpler Time Smoky Mountain Tour5 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
This tour meets in the first parking lot in Greenbrier. Please follow directions below. This walk is a great introducti...