Are you looking for what to do in Gatlinburg?
WHAT TO SEE
- Ripley's Believe it or Not: It’s a wonderful attraction which will keep the entire family entertained.
- Gatlinburg Space Needle: The Gatlinburg Space Needle is a 407 feet tall observation tower in Gatlinburg. The tower has an outdoor observation level that provides a 360 degree. The view is of the Great Smoky Mountains and the city of Gatlinburg.
- Roaring Fork: Roaring Fork is a stream in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee, located in the South-eastern United States.
- Ober Gatlinburg: Ober Gatlinburg is an amusement park and ski area, located in the mountains overlooking Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park: Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a United States National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site. This straddles the ridgeline of the Great Smoky Mountains and part of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It offers some great campgrounds.
- Gatlinburg Trolley: This is very important as it takes you to all the attractions very easily and efficiently.
Below we have a list of things to do in Gatlinburg and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Gatlinburg getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Gatlinburg with confidence.