Dulukbaba Tabiat ParkiCurrently Open
- Address: Binevler District 136 University Avenue, B Şahinbey, Gaziantep, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +90-3423365102
- Ticket Price: 12 TRY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Historical Site, Cafe, Family And Kids, Fountain, Picnic Spot
This is the biggest man-made national park in Turkey. Situated on the outskirts of Gaziantep, in a place called Duluk, this recreation centre has it all that you need to do on your holidays. Especially if you are accompanied by children, this place is a must visit. You can arrange your own picnic; get the tents, the BBQ equipments. You can roam around, play, swim or just sleep on the grass. The place is very well maintained and beautiful. Highlights include:
- Picnic spots
- The vegetation
- The Wildlife
- The old historical burial chambers
- The pond and its fountains
- A cafe in the premises
Dulukbaba Tabiat Parki Travel Tips
- Try to visit this place in the off-season. Holiday season is quite crowded.
- Though the place has good infrastructure, it is quite big. It is advisable to carry your own water bottles.
How to Reach Dulukbaba Tabiat Parki
- Bus: OtobusDuragi@Sehitkamil
- Sema Pideve Lahmacun Firini
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gaziantep before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gaziantep and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.94% of people who visit Gaziantep include Dulukbaba Tabiat Parki in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
70.59% of people start their Dulukbaba Tabiat Parki visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Dulukbaba Tabiat Parki
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dulukbaba Tabiat Parki