Turkey is a place with a very rich history. Not only the people, but the food has also evolved here. The Emine Gogus Culinary Museum spans the history of the various recipes and food habits of people of Turkey. The concept itself is unique and so is the presentation. If you are interested in coking, you’d be happy to see that there is a whole museum dedicated to the art. Highlights and must sees include:
- Different rooms dedicated to different aspects of local food.
- Explanations in both Turkish and English.
- A small courtyard in the centre.
- Traditional cooking tools.
- Information boards and pictures of the indigenous food.
- Personal belongings of the Gogus family.
- Buy the museum booklet. It will act both as a souvenir and as a recipe guide.
- Free for people over 65 years of age.
- Bus: OtobusDuragi@TilakiMh.
- Guner Pideve Lahmacu
- Yener Usta'nin Yeri
- Bulent Usta Kebap Salonu
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gaziantep before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gaziantep and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.36% of people who visit Gaziantep include Emine Gogus Culinary Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
52.94% of people start their Emine Gogus Culinary Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Emine Gogus Culinary Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Emine Gogus Culinary Museum