Emine Gogus Culinary Museum, Gaziantep
About Emine Gogus Culinary Museum, Gaziantep
Emine Gogus Culinary Museum, Gaziantep - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: KaragozMah. HasirciSok. Sahinbey,Gaziantep, Turkey
Ticket Price: 1 TRY
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Museum, Historical Site, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Turkey is a place with a very rich history. Not only the people, but the food has also evolved here. The Emine Gogus Culinary Museum spans the history of the various recipes and food habits of people of Turkey. The concept itself is unique and so is the presentation. If you are interested in coking, you’d be happy to see that there is a whole museum dedicated to the art. Highlights and must sees include:
- Different rooms dedicated to different aspects of local food.
- Explanations in both Turkish and English.
- A small courtyard in the centre.
- Traditional cooking tools.
- Information boards and pictures of the indigenous food.
- Personal belongings of the Gogus family.
Emine Gogus Culinary Museum Information
- Buy the museum booklet. It will act both as a souvenir and as a recipe guide.
Emine Gogus Culinary Museum Ticket Prices
- Free for people over 65 years of age.
How To reach Emine Gogus Culinary Museum by Public Transport
- Bus: OtobusDuragi@TilakiMh.
Restaurants Near Emine Gogus Culinary Museum
- Guner Pideve Lahmacu
- Yener Usta'nin Yeri
- Bulent Usta Kebap Salonu
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gaziantep before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gaziantep and book an accommodation of your choice.