Gaziantep ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: Burc Ormanlari | Sehitkamil Merkez, Sehitkamil, Gaziantep, Turkey
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-3423605840
- Ticket Price: 11 TRY
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Aquarium, Cafe, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Train Ride, Bird Watching
Gaziantep Zoo is one of the biggest in Turkey. This place is a perfect destination for those accompanied by kids. The infrastructure here is world class and the collection of all kinds of animals, humongous. And it is not only the variety of wildlife that you will be struck by, it is also how beautifully the place has been maintained. Highlights and must sees include:
- The bird pavilion
- The aquarium
- Picnic grounds
- A Cafeteria
- The snake park
- An internal network of trains
- Avoid visiting this place in the summer. The vegetation gets dry and the animals, tired.
- Students : 8 TL
- A 10 min taxi ride from the town centre.
- Bacinin Yeri
- Classic Garden Muzikli Restaurant
- Lal Restoran
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gaziantep before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gaziantep and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.35% of people who visit Gaziantep include Gaziantep Zoo in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
87.5% of people start their Gaziantep Zoo visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Gaziantep Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gaziantep Zoo