How to Reach Gaziantep - The Easiest Way to Reach Gaziantep
- By Air: Gaziantep International Airport has flights from major destinations in Europe. It is about 15kms away from the city centre and can be reached through shuttle service.
- By Train: There are weekly trains from Aleppo in Syria that reach Gaziantep about five hours after it leaves Aleppo.
- By Bus: Otogar coach station has buses that run from several places in Turkey.
- By Car: Gaziantep can be accessed through the motorway D400.
- On Foot: The town centre in Turkey is small and can be easily covered on foot.
- By Bus: Local bus services are available to take you in and around the city.
- By Taxi: There are a few taxi services that you can hire to get around the city.
Are you looking for a Gaziantep travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Gaziantep
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gaziantep. The most preferred mode of transport in Gaziantep is Walking.
Average distance: 3.67 km Average time: 16 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 25 min Driving 3 min Overall average time for 3 kms 28 min
Tram/Streetcar 33.33%Tram 15 min Overall average time for 7 kms 15 min
Car 33.33%Driving 4 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
How to Reach Gaziantep from Nearby Cities
|Kahramanmaras to Gaziantep||67.42 km||1 hour 7 mins|
|Adıyaman to Gaziantep||117.24 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Iskenderun to Gaziantep||140.62 km||2 hours 20 mins|
|Hatay to Gaziantep||155.57 km||2 hours 35 mins|
|Sanliurfa to Gaziantep||157.28 km||2 hours 37 mins|
|Adana to Gaziantep||227.64 km||3 hours 47 mins|
|Kayseri to Gaziantep||258.33 km||4 hours 18 mins|
|Diyarbakir to Gaziantep||315.1 km||5 hours 15 mins|
|Nevşehir to Gaziantep||327.53 km||5 hours 27 mins|
|Trabzon to Gaziantep||406.89 km||6 hours 46 mins|