It is a museum full of artwork made of glass. Built in 2008, back then, it was the only glass museum in Turkey. The place is not too spacious and the items are many. This makes the experience intimate. Artwork of famous as well as indigenous artisans is on display. And not only glass, it has on display other beautiful exhibits as well that are made of copper, brass and other materials. A short visit here would amuse both you and the children. Highlights include:
- Tour guides who are actually archaeologists and hence- experts
- Stone and Glass artefacts from the ancient time
- Children’s toys from the ancient times
- A Glass art show in the courtyard
- A demonstration of how to blow glass
- A closed garden with a pool in it
- The museum store
Medusa Cam Eserler Muzesi Travel Tips
- The place is not very spacious. Avoid visiting at peak hours.
Medusa Cam Eserler Muzesi Hours
- Recommended time to visit: 12:00pm – 2:00pm, Call for timings before visiting the place.
How to Reach Medusa Cam Eserler Muzesi
- Bus: OtobusDuragi@YaprakMh.
- Yener Usta'nin Yeri
- Kasap Yasar Usta Kebap
- Seyrantepe Mosque
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gaziantep before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gaziantep and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.72% of people who visit Gaziantep include Medusa Cam Eserler Muzesi in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
92.62% of people start their Medusa Cam Eserler Muzesi visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Medusa Cam Eserler Muzesi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Medusa Cam Eserler Muzesi