Are you looking for what to do in Gaziantep?
PLACES TO SEE
- Castle's Museum: A place that disseminates information about World War II from the Turkish Perspective.
- Gaziantep Archaeological Museum: The local archaeological museum exhibiting Roman mosaics and the excavations from the Neolithic ages and the period beyond. It is the most important tourist attraction of the city.
- Zeugma: An ancient town situated in the shallow passage of the river Euphrates.
- Gaziantep Citadel: Also known as Kale, a citadel displaying historical and architectural greatness of the city.
- Boyaci Mosque: One of the oldest wooden minibar mosque built between 13th and 14th century.
- Zincirli Bedesten: A historical Bazaar which still sells vegetables, meat and other stuff.
Below we have a list of things to do in Gaziantep and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Gaziantep getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Gaziantep with confidence.