Old Town HallCurrently Open
- Address: Bielańska, 80-849 Gdańsk, Poland, Gdansk Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Hall
Built as a red brick structure, the Old Town Hall is a quaint small building located in the beautiful port city of Gdansk, Poland. The town hall is worth a visit with your group of friends and family in order to witness one of the quaintest and well-built staircase, ceiling and furniture from the late 15th century. Built in the year 1327, the Old Town Hall has seen many wars, refurbishments and changing tastes & needs and therefore, its walls speak of the great history it carries with itself. The building’s exterior is in the vicinity of a sensuous winged Mercury statue, standing on top of a finial.
- Old Town Hall Address: Bielańska, 80-849 Gdańsk, Poland, Gdansk
- Old Town Hall Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.37% of people who visit Gdansk include Old Town Hall in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60.53% of people start their Old Town Hall visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Old Town Hall
65.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Town Hall
People normally club together Escaperooms.pl and Przystan Motlawa while planning their visit to Old Town Hall.