Eastern BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Geelong, Victoria 3220, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Walking Area, Cafe, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Fine Dining, Picnic Spot, Games
Eastern Beach - Review
Eastern beach is the most family friendly place to visit in Geelong. It is a perfect place to spend a day outdoors lazing in the sun or enjoying the many activities available. There are swimming areas, grassy areas, a sand strip, small kiosks and a play area. There are picnic tables, barbecues and shaded picnic spots where one can enjoy a meal and people-watch as they do yoga, play ball and relax. The beach draws locals and tourists alike and the general atmosphere is one of community and family. Amenities include public toilets and showers. Lifeguards patrol both the beach and swimming pool. Restaurants/cafes also serve meals in house and as take-away for those who want to sit elsewhere around the beach and eat.
Eastern Beach Information
- The beach is wheelchair accessible.
- Wear sunscreen and take a hat and sunglasses.
- Do not litter and help preserve the area.
- There is amble parking space available around the beach.
Restaurants Near Eastern Beach
- The Beach House
- Base Eatery
- La Vista Geelong
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Geelong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geelong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Eastern Beach
95% of people who visit Geelong include Eastern Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.88% of people start their Eastern Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Eastern Beach
86.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eastern Beach
Eastern Beach Map
Eastern Beach Trips
Eastern Beach, Geelong Reviews
All QuestionsEastern beach
- Griffith Memorials
- Uplands Shoe Repairs
- The Garage
- The Grove Gallery
- Dioces Of Swansea & Brecon
- Pantygwydr Baptist Church
- A B Sea School
- St Benedicts R C Church
- Green Baize Snooker Club
- Artists Blank Canvas
- Austin Designs
- St Jude's
- Dylan Thomas Birthplace & Family Home
- Gateway Church Caerphilly