Eastern Beach, Geelong
About Eastern Beach, Geelong
Eastern Beach, Geelong - Address
Address: Geelong, Victoria 3220, Australia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Walking Area, Cafe, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Fine Dining, Picnic Spot, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Eastern beach is the most family friendly place to visit in Geelong. It is a perfect place to spend a day outdoors lazing in the sun or enjoying the many activities available. There are swimming areas, grassy areas, a sand strip, small kiosks and a play area. There are picnic tables, barbecues and shaded picnic spots where one can enjoy a meal and people-watch as they do yoga, play ball and relax. The beach draws locals and tourists alike and the general atmosphere is one of community and family. Amenities include public toilets and showers. Lifeguards patrol both the beach and swimming pool. Restaurants/cafes also serve meals in house and as take-away for those who want to sit elsewhere around the beach and eat.
Eastern Beach Information
- The beach is wheelchair accessible.
- Wear sunscreen and take a hat and sunglasses.
- Do not litter and help preserve the area.
- There is amble parking space available around the beach.
Restaurants Near Eastern Beach
- The Beach House
- Base Eatery
- La Vista Geelong
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Geelong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geelong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Eastern Beach, Geelong Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Heights Heritage House And Garden
- Little Creatures Brewery Geelong
- Oakdene Vineyards
- Geelong Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Geelong
- What to See in 48 Hours in Geelong
- What to See in 72 Hours in Geelong
- How to Spend 5 Days in Geelong
- How to Spend 6 Days in Geelong
- How to Spend 7 Days in Geelong