Events and Festivals in Geelong
- Festival of Sails (January): The Festival of Sails, Geelong has been delighting visitors since 1844. The Royal Geelong Yacht Club hosts this festival and the races draw locals and visitors from all over the world for this iconic display. There are numerous activities and entertaining events lined up for visitors over the Australia Day Long Weekend.
- Great Australian Beer Festival (February): An ideal summer festival where visitors get to sample over 150 local craft beers and ciders, meet the brewers and sample delectable food from local produce. This alfresco Geelong beer festival is held at the Geelong Racecourse.
There are also several music festivals, sporting events and community events held in Geelong every year.
Trip plans for Geelong
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Geelong
Geelong Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Geelong
Save 7%Coastal Brew: 2-Day Craft Beer Crusade from GeelongNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Experience THE multi-day tour of local craft beer and breweriesThe Great Ocean Road and the Otway Ranges are two iconic exper...
Save 7%Harvest Hinterland: Otway Ranges Produce Day Tour from GeelongNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Discover and celebrate the rich bounty that the Otway Ranges and Great Ocean Roadregion has to offer. Our specially designed ...
Save 7%Bellarine Taster: Bellarine Peninsula Produce Tour from GeelongNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Soak up the fresh ocean air and water views while sampling the best craft beer, wine,cider, gin and whisky that that the Bell...
Save 20%Ale Blazers - Craft Beer Tours
Duration: 7 Hrs 30 Mins
Experience a full day tour of local craft beer and craft breweries! Eat Drink Local.
- Events & Festivals in Hamlyn Heights
- Events & Festivals in Waurn Ponds
- Events & Festivals in Drysdale
- Events & Festivals in Jan Juc
- Events & Festivals in Anakie
- Events & Festivals in Hoppers Crossing