How to Reach Geelong
The Easiest Way to Reach Geelong
HOW TO GET TO GEELONG
- By Air: Avalon Airport is the nearest airport with Jetstar operating domestic flights to Geelong from Sydney and Brisbane. Alternatively one can fly to Melbourne via several international flights and make the one our journey to Geelong by road or rail from there.
- By Rail: The V/Line operates frequent trains to Geelong daily from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne. The journey takes approximately 1 hour.
- By Road: One can easily hire a car or take a bus to Geelong from Melbourne (70km). Bus lines are also available from Queenscliff (30 km) and other Bellarine Peninsula towns to Geelong.
- By Ferry: It is possible to take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff and then travel the rest of the distance of 30km from there on to Geelong by coach.
HOW TO GET AROUND GEELONG
- By Car: Car hire is available at Geelong and metered parking spaces are situated all over the city.
- By Bicycle: Future Rentals is the only bike rental service in Geelong. Bikes are available at the waterfront during the afternoon on weekends and public holidays.
Modes of Transportation in Geelong
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Geelong. The most preferred mode of transport in Geelong is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 3 km Average time: 20 min
Bus/Trolleybus 100%Bus 10 min Waiting 5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 3 kms 20 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Springbrook
- How To Reach Currumbin
- How To Reach Airlie Beach
- How To Reach Carrara
- How To Reach Penneshaw
- How To Reach Cessnock
- How To Reach Main Beach
- How To Reach Margaret River
- How To Reach Oxenford
- How To Reach Hamilton Island
- Cities Near Geelong
- How To Reach Sydney
- How To Reach Melbourne
- How To Reach Adelaide
- How To Reach Perth
- How To Reach Surfers Paradise
- How To Reach Gold Coast
- How To Reach Byron Bay
- How To Reach Exmouth
- How To Reach Hervey Bay
- How To Reach Launceston