Are you looking for what to do in Geelong?
PLACES TO SEE
- Geelong Waterfront: The highlight of Geelong is its sparkling waterfront that overlooks Corio Bay.
- Eastern Beach: Eastern beach is the most family friendly place to visit in Geelong. It is a perfect place to spend a day outdoors lazing in the sun or enjoying the many activities available.
- The Carousel: An iconic Geelong landmark, The Carousel was originally built in 1892 and offers a fun ride with great views.
- National Wool Museum: The museum showcases the socio-economic impact of the wool industry on the culture and architecture of Geelong.
- Old Geelong Gaol: An eerie place, this former prison where ghost tours are conducted.
- Geelong Botanical Gardens: A perfect picnic spot and a chance to see some local trees, many of which are heritage listed.
Below we have a list of things to do in Geelong and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Geelong getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Geelong with confidence.