Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau588 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Geiranger, Geiranger, Stranda 6216, Norway
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +47-70263007
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Adventure, Valley
Geiranger is known for its scenic beauty and the Dalsnibba mountain plateau truly justifies the credit given to the little village. However, along with the scenic beauty, various activities are also carried out at the mountain plateau. The Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau is referred to as the most appealing attraction in Geiranger. The running and cycling race that begins at the village of Geiranger ends at the top where the view is breathtaking.
Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau Travel Tips
- You can rent a motorcycle to the mountain top.
- Bus Tour to Mt. Dalsnibba Geiranger.
- It is safer to take a guided tour to the Dalsnibba mountain plateau than go by yourself.
- Visit the mountain plateau on a sunny day so the skies are clear and you get an unobstructed view of the beautiful landscape.
How to Reach Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjord service AS
- Brasserie Posten
- Cafe Ole
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.19% of people who visit Geiranger include Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60.53% of people start their Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau