Dalsnibba Mountain PlateauCurrently Open
- Address: Geiranger, Geiranger, Stranda 6216, Norway
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +47-70263007
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Adventure, Valley
Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau - Review
Geiranger is known for its scenic beauty and the Dalsnibba mountain plateau truly justifies the credit given to the little village. However, along with the scenic beauty, various activities are also carried out at the mountain plateau. The Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau is referred to as the most appealing attraction in Geiranger. The running and cycling race that begins at the village of Geiranger ends at the top where the view is breathtaking.
Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau Information
- You can rent a motorcycle to the mountain top.
- Bus Tour to Mt. Dalsnibba Geiranger.
- It is safer to take a guided tour to the Dalsnibba mountain plateau than go by yourself.
- Visit the mountain plateau on a sunny day so the skies are clear and you get an unobstructed view of the beautiful landscape.
How To reach Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau by Public Transport
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjord service AS
Restaurants Near Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
- Brasserie Posten
- Cafe Ole
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
95% of people who visit Geiranger include Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
65.4% of people start their Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
93.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau Map
Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau Trips
Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau, Geiranger Reviews
Fantastic view on the top of the world. well worth the price to drive up there. And much better view then down in Geiranger. You can see all the way down to Geiranger. And not not that scary if you have a fear of heights like me, feels safe ;)
"Europe's highest fjordview from a road" does not disappoint, with spectacular views of varying surrounding scenery. The best views you can get when travelling in comfort of your car. Note, the best views are on clear and sunny days , and it can get busy at times when coaches visit.
Very beautiful place. And a beautiful drive. Highly recommended. The lake at the bottom of the mountain was serene
Highlight of my trip to Norway. This is a must see. Highest drive up point in all of Europe and it over looks beautiful Geiranger. It’s right before you get to Geiranger. You pay about $15 and drive up for about 5 minutes but totally worth it. 360 views are amazing. Snow caps and green valley. Absolutely awesome
Great view of the fjord and especially the road winding up. Worth a short visit.
All QuestionsDalsnibba mountain plateau
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows