The Fjord is the deep blue strip of water strategically flowing between two mountains. Snow-covered mountain peaks, wild waterfalls and lush and green vegetation beautifully encompass this water body. You will now find many abandoned farms on either sides of the Fjord. Take the ferry trip between Geiranger and Hellesylt to witness the beauty of the Fjord. A sightseeing trip is also an option. The Fjord is one of the most visit attractions in Norway.
Geiranger Fjord Travel Tips
- Take a guided tour like a cruise of a sightseeing trip to enjoy the beauty of the Fjord.
- Do not swim across the Fjord.
- Ticket prices will solely depend on the cruise or sightseeing trip you choose.
- Timings will differ with different tours.
- The tour has 4 slots: 10.30 am, 12.30 pm, 3.30 pm, 6.00 pm.
How to Reach Geiranger Fjord
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjord service AS
- Brasserie Posten
- Cafe Ole
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.21% of people who visit Geiranger include Geiranger Fjord in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
52.07% of people start their Geiranger Fjord visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Geiranger Fjord
94.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Geiranger Fjord
Geiranger Fjord Reviews & Ratings
Are there any half day cruise in Geiranger Fjord leaving from Geiranger or Hellesylt?Answer Report Abuse
Half day cruise tours of Geirangerfjord are offered by a few tour operators.Report Abuse