As the name spells it, Geiranger Sjokolade is a chocolate eat out the sells mouthwatering fresh chocolates, hot chocolate, cakes, pastries and ice-creams. After a tiring yet adventurous hike, this place can make for good refreshment.
Geiranger Sjokolade Travel Tips
- If the chocolate place is closed, you can go the the back of the boat and knock for them to open up.
- You can get a glimpse of how chocolate is prepared at the factory.
- The best dish to try at Geiranger Sjokolade is Brown Cheese Chocolate.
How to Reach Geiranger Sjokolade
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjord service AS
- Grande Fjord Hotel
- Brasserie Posten
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.42% of people who visit Geiranger include Geiranger Sjokolade in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
39.42% of people start their Geiranger Sjokolade visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Geiranger Sjokolade
55.1% of people prefer walking in order to reach Geiranger Sjokolade