Geiranger SjokoladeCurrently Closed
- Address: Holenaustet, Geiranger, Stranda 6216, Norway
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +47-96725205
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
Geiranger Sjokolade - Review
As the name spells it, Geiranger Sjokolade is a chocolate eat out the sells mouthwatering fresh chocolates, hot chocolate, cakes, pastries and ice-creams. After a tiring yet adventurous hike, this place can make for good refreshment.
Geiranger Sjokolade Information
- If the chocolate place is closed, you can go the the back of the boat and knock for them to open up.
- You can get a glimpse of how chocolate is prepared at the factory.
- The best dish to try at Geiranger Sjokolade is Brown Cheese Chocolate.
How To reach Geiranger Sjokolade by Public Transport
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjord service AS
Restaurants Near Geiranger Sjokolade
- Grande Fjord Hotel
- Brasserie Posten
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Geiranger Sjokolade
95% of people who visit Geiranger include Geiranger Sjokolade in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
39.42% of people start their Geiranger Sjokolade visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Geiranger Sjokolade
55.1% of people prefer walking in order to reach Geiranger Sjokolade
Geiranger Sjokolade Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Stavanger, Oslo, Geiranger, Bergen from MontrealBy: Guest UserCity: Oslo, Stavanger, Geiranger, Bergen
1 View18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Flåm, Stavanger, Oslo, Geiranger, Bergen, Kirkenes from SliemaBy: Guest UserCity: Oslo, Stavanger, Geiranger, Bergen, Kirkenes, Flam