Norwegian Fjord Centre, GeirangerCurrently Open
- Address: Geiranger, Stranda 6216, Norway
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +47-70263810
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Waterfall, Nature
About Norwegian Fjord Centre, Geiranger
A romantic attraction especially if visited during the Christmas season. The Fossevandring is a compilation of several small waterfalls with Christmas light to enhance your stroll along the area. Geiranger being renowned for its spectacular views, Fossevandring contributes largely to the same. With the enchanting lights that easily make for a romantic evening and the mesmerizing waterfalls that sprinkle like dew is sure to make you fall in love with Fossevandring.
Norwegian Fjord Centre Information
- Do not visit Fossevandring on a foggy day,you may miss out on the spectacular view.
- Vist Fossevandring during the months of November and December so you can enjoy the magnificent Christmas lights.
How To reach Norwegian Fjord Centre by Public Transport
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjordservice AS.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
Norwegian Fjord Centre, Geiranger Reviews
All QuestionsNorwegian Fjord Centre
Find places near Norwegian Fjord Centre, Geiranger
Geiranger Bakeri Gjørvahaugane 430.075 km away
Café Ole Gjorvahaugen0.733 km away
Villa de Sving -0.778 km away
Geiranger Skysstasjon -0.778 km away
Brasserie Posten Geirangervegen 40.76 km away
Geiranger Skysstasjon -1.044 km away
Westeråslåven Restaurant Westerås0.699 km away
Frøysa Restaurantdrift Gjørvahaugane, 1010.349 km away
Olebuda Restaurant Gjørvahaugen1.242 km away
Frøysa Restaurantdrift Maråkvegen 190.717 km away
Naustkroa Maråkvegen 190.74 km away
Restaurant Julie Hotel Union0.323 km away
- Attractions near Norwegian Fjord Centre
- Dalsnibba - Nibbevegen