Norwegian Fjord CentreCurrently Open
- Address: Geiranger, Stranda 6216, Norway
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +47-70263810
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Waterfall, Nature
A romantic attraction especially if visited during the Christmas season. The Fossevandring is a compilation of several small waterfalls with Christmas light to enhance your stroll along the area. Geiranger being renowned for its spectacular views, Fossevandring contributes largely to the same. With the enchanting lights that easily make for a romantic evening and the mesmerizing waterfalls that sprinkle like dew is sure to make you fall in love with Fossevandring.
- Do not visit Fossevandring on a foggy day,you may miss out on the spectacular view.
- Vist Fossevandring during the months of November and December so you can enjoy the magnificent Christmas lights.
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjordservice AS.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Geiranger include Norwegian Fjord Centre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
32.68% of people start their Norwegian Fjord Centre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Norwegian Fjord Centre
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Norwegian Fjord Centre