- Address: 6216 Geiranger, Norway
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Strategically situated in the valley of the Fjord area the Storseterfossen is a magnificent waterfall which is not easily visible during the Geiranger Fjord cruise. However, the waterfall is very prominent if you choose hiking. A visit to Storseterfossen is an ideal way to witness the beauty of nature in Geiranger.
- You only have to pay if you take the tour.
- If you want to enjoy the spectacular view from the top, make sure you make it there before dark.
- You should wear a waterproof jacket and good foot wear.
- Carry a bottle of water as well.
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjord service AS
- Brasserie Posten
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.39% of people who visit Geiranger include Storseterfossen in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40.7% of people start their Storseterfossen visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Storseterfossen
90.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Storseterfossen