The Seven Sisters, Geiranger
The Seven Sisters - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Geiranger, Stranda, Norway
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.1K times in trip plans
Mountain, Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Waterfall, Hill, Nature
Here is some free travel itinerary planning
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About The Seven Sisters, Geiranger
Seven streams of crystal clear water dance their way down the rock winning the title of the 'Seven Sisters waterfall'. This is the 39th tallest waterfall in Norway with seven separate streams. A worthwhile stroll amidst the waterfall and the snow crowned peaks. During the rainy season the view of the falls looks magical. The misty atmosphere is simply magnificent. The seven sisters is a much recommended attraction for nature lovers.
The Seven Sisters Information
- The seven sisters waterfall can be witnessed during the Fjord tour.
- Do not visit the place during dry weather the waterfall may not be visible.
- The stone area around the waterfall is pretty slippery.
- Make sure you visit the place with appropriate footwear.
How To reach The Seven Sisters by Public Transport
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjord service AS
Restaurants Near The Seven Sisters
- Brasserie Posten
- Cafe Ole
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
BEAUTIFUL!!! Rent a kayak and kayak up to them! Highly recommended to have lunch or a snack in front of them on the rocks!
Absolutely beautiful, I will definitely go back again.
An impressive part of Geiranger!
Spectacular. Go fishing
- Attractions near The Seven Sisters
- Dalsnibba - Nibbevegen