The Seven Sisters547 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Geiranger, Stranda, Norway
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +47-70263800
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Hill, Nature
Seven streams of crystal clear water dance their way down the rock winning the title of the 'Seven Sisters waterfall'. This is the 39th tallest waterfall in Norway with seven separate streams. A worthwhile stroll amidst the waterfall and the snow crowned peaks. During the rainy season the view of the falls looks magical. The misty atmosphere is simply magnificent. The seven sisters is a much recommended attraction for nature lovers.
The Seven Sisters Travel Tips
- The seven sisters waterfall can be witnessed during the Fjord tour.
- Do not visit the place during dry weather the waterfall may not be visible.
- The stone area around the waterfall is pretty slippery.
- Make sure you visit the place with appropriate footwear.
How to Reach The Seven Sisters
- Bus: Langvatn Bus stop, Norway
- You can hire public transport from Geiranger Fjord service AS
- Brasserie Posten
- Cafe Ole
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Geiranger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Geiranger and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.72% of people who visit Geiranger include The Seven Sisters in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
30.17% of people start their The Seven Sisters visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Seven Sisters
87.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Seven Sisters