Place Du Bourg-de-four Tours
About Place Du Bourg-de-four, Geneva
Place du Bourg-de-Four is a city square in the Old Town of Geneva, Switzerland. It is a commercial center, with fountains, restaurants (with outdoor seating), gelaterias, and high-end shopping. The Place is also near Geneva's largest church, St. Pierre Cathedral.Wikipedia
Overview of Place Du Bourg-de-four
Place Du Bourg-de-four lies in the city of Geneva in Switzerland. Although listed here, Place Du Bourg-de-four is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Geneva.
Top attractions of Geneva worth your visit include The Jet D Eau, St Peters Cathedral, Parc De La Grange, Place Du Bourg De Four and Lake Geneva. Visit these and also discover other interesting things to do in Geneva before planning.
Geneva is replete with experiences which can be enjoyed with any of the Geneva tours!
More about Geneva
Use Geneva trip planner to visit Place Du Bourg-de-four and many others to your visit.
You can add cozy hotels in Geneva like Residhome GenÃÃƒÂ¨ve PrÃÃƒÂ©vessin Le CarrÃÃƒÂ© D'or, Citadines GenÃÃƒÂ¨ve Ferney Voltaire and AppartÃ¢€™city Confort GenÃÃƒÂ¨ve AÃÃƒÂ©roport Ã¢€“ Ferney Voltaire (ex Park&suites).
Book Place Du Bourg-de-four Tickets And Tours
Set off and discover traditional produce while taking in Switzerland's landscapes on a full day combined coach and train trip from Geneva. Soak up the enchanting atmosphere at Gruyeres and admire the rolling hills and meadows as you descend the hills to Montreux, overlooking Lake Geneva and the towering Alps. In between, you'll savor chocolate, cheese and wine tastings to round out your full day trip.
Discover the charm of Geneva and Annecy on this combination sightseeing tour. Start with a 2-hour tour of Geneva to see top attractions like the UN headquarters, the Flower Clock and Geneva Old Town. Travel by coach, tram and foot with an expert guide, followed by an optional 1-hour Lake Geneva cruise. In the afternoon, cross the border into France to explore the enchanting Alpine town of Annecy, whose medieval Old Town is a sight to be seen. Throughout the day, enjoy informative commentary from a knowledgeable guide.
Share your experience - Rate Place Du Bourg-de-four, Geneva
- Other Attractions
- Chartres Cathedral
- La Maison Picassiette
- Centre International Du Vitrail
- Eglise St-pierre
- Eglise St-aignan
- Le Compa Conservatoire De L'agriculture
- Les Fresques De Bel Air
- L 'esprit Du Parfum
- The Academy Of Beer
- Collegiale St-andre
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Chartres Cathedral
- Budget Hotels Near La Maison Picassiette
- Cheap Hotels Near Centre International Du Vitrail
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Eglise St-pierre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Eglise St-aignan
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Le Compa Conservatoire De L'agriculture
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Les Fresques De Bel Air
- 5 Star Hotels Near L 'esprit Du Parfum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Academy Of Beer
- Cheap Hotels Near Collegiale St-andre
- City Tripplans
- Geneva Itinerary 1 Day
- Geneva Itinerary 4 Days
- Geneva Itinerary 2 Days
- Geneva Itinerary 1 Day
- Geneva Itinerary 7 Days
- Geneva Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Geneva from Geneva
- Best trip plan for Geneva
- 6 Day Trip to Geneva from Geneva
- Geneva Itinerary 6 Days