About Boccadasse, Genoa
Boccadasse, Genoa - Address
Address: Via Alberto Liri, 9, 16145 Genova, Italy
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 15.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Landmark, Observatory, Family And Kids, Adventure, Neighborhoods , Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A small neighborhood that once belonged to the mariners and a village that interests tourists who visit Genoa, Boccadasse lies at the eastern side of the Corso Italia stroll, the main sea front stroll of the city of Genoa, at the feet of Via Aurora, a typical Ligurian narrow street ("creuza"). Enclosed in a narrow bay, Boccadasse, is a very nice little neighborhood, it's worldwide famous for the beauty of the gulf and for the wonderful restoration. Presently the village is surrounded by the expanding city, yet it is still untouched in its structure and atmosphere. Visit the Santa Chiara with a castle (a new building in the style of a medieval castle), on the western side the rocks, and in the middle the tiny cobblestones beach where the seamen's small boats rest.
Have a warm coffee at one of those cozy cafes and walk around to have a fantabulous time!
- Don’t forget to get your camera to capture the interesting sights.
- The number of cafes are great to have a coffee or an ice-cream.
Boccadasse Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit this place anytime during the day. The place is open at all times.
How To reach Boccadasse by Public Transport
- Bus no 15
Restaurants Near Boccadasse
- Trattoria Osvaldo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Genoa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genoa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Boccadasse, Genoa Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Museo Delle Culture Del Mondo
- Chiesa Di Sant'antonio Di Boccadasse
- Cattedrale Di San Lorenzo
- Piazza Cavour
- Piazza Raffaele De Ferrari
- Piazza Della Vittoria
- Banano Tsunami
- Trattoria Da Maria
- Sà Pesta
- Genoa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Genoa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Genoa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Genoa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Genoa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Genoa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Genoa