Church Of Jesus And The Saints Ambrogio And AndreaCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza Giacomo Matteotti , 16121, Genoa, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Observatory, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Also known as Chiesa del Gesu e dei Santi Ambrogio e Andrea, this spectacular church dedicated to the Jesus Christ is a treat for art lovers. With grand entrances, decorative ceilings and unbelievably pretty Frescos, this church takes up attention and detailing of the visitors. The sculptures and the paintings by famous artists like Reubens, Simon Vouet, Guido Reni, Andrea Pozzoinside the church complex are simply wonderful. The four chapels have their own history and the masses are spiritually refreshing. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Genoa itinerary 1 day.
- The peace of religious place should be maintained at all times.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Photography without permission is prohibited.
- Sunday masses are conducted in evenings.
- Walk from Piazza De Ferrari station.
- Muri de Maine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Genoa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genoa and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.37% of people who visit Genoa include Church Of Jesus And The Saints Ambrogio And Andrea in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.16% of people start their Church Of Jesus And The Saints Ambrogio And Andrea visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Church Of Jesus And The Saints Ambrogio And Andrea
52.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Jesus And The Saints Ambrogio And Andrea