Genoa Aquarium2431 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ponte Spinola, 16128 Genova, Italy, Genoa Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-01023451
- Ticket Price: 24 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Zoo, Observatory, Aquarium, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
No glorified fish tank, Genoa's bright-blue aquarium is one of the largest in Europe, with more than 5000 sea creatures, including sharks, swimming in six million liters of water. Moored at the end of a walkway is the ship Nave Blue, refurbished in July 2013 as a unique floating display, this aquarium will interest kids as well as adults. It contains 2,700 sq meters of exposition space and specializes in exhibits of coral reefs and a reconstruction of a Madagascan rainforest.
It was originally built to mark the 500th anniversary of Genoan sailor Christopher Columbus’s discovery of new world. The structure looks like a ship ready to head out to the sea and has beautiful exteriors along with interesting interiors. The Aquarium attracts 1.2 million visitors every here and a you have to find out why on your next trip to Genoa.
Don’t just fall for the name, Genoa Aquarium is not just another large water tank, but a case of gigantic proportions with thousands of aquatic animals calling it their home. Check our online ticketing portal for tickets of Genoa Aquarium and also if you wish to check Genoa Aquarium ticket prices. Genoa Aquarium tickets are available at the spot too but because of the high popularity of the aquarium there is a long line for tickets. Buy tickets for Genoa Aquarium online to avoid any time wastage and also get great offers in the process. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Genoa itinerary 1 day.
Genoa Aquarium Travel Tips
- You can book your tickets online.
- The aquarium has disabled access.
Entrance Ticket Details For Genoa Aquarium
- Children have concession in the entry fee.
- School groups and a tourist group of more than 20 people can buy a concession ticket.
- The ticket to the tropical garden has to be bought separately.
Genoa Aquarium Hours
- Opening and closing times are different for different months all round the year. Details are available at the official website of the aquarium.
How to Reach Genoa Aquarium
- Bus no 1,12 and 13 or taking a train up to St. George Station.
- Il Baluardo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Genoa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genoa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Genoa Aquarium Address: Ponte Spinola, 16128 Genova, Italy, Genoa
- Genoa Aquarium Contact Number: +39-01023451
- Genoa Aquarium Timing: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm
- Genoa Aquarium Price: 24 EUR
- Best time to visit Genoa Aquarium(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Genoa Aquarium: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Genoa include Genoa Aquarium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
77.26% of people start their Genoa Aquarium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Genoa Aquarium
79.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Genoa Aquarium
People normally club together Basilica Of Santa Maria Di Castello and Galata Museum Of The Sea while planning their visit to Genoa Aquarium.
People also prefer to start their day with Genoa Aquarium.