Palazzi Dei RolliCurrently Open
- Address: Via Garibaldi, Genova, Italy, Genoa
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Observatory, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Palazzi Dei Rolli - Review
A group of ancient structures as big as forty-two buildings that are listed as UNESCO world heritage site is what this superlative Palazzi dei Rolli is all about. Needless to say, the structures are artistically done and the buildings, often built on sloping land, formed of a stepped atrium - courtyard - staircase - garden and rich interior decorations, express a singular social and economic identity and commencement of modern age urban architecture in Europe.
You need to visit the place to know its charm. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Genoa itinerary 1 day.
Palazzi Dei Rolli Information
- Guided tours are provided by the municipality.
- The palaces are great even to observe form outside if you want to save the ticket money.
Palazzi Dei Rolli Ticket Prices
- Every building or palace has variable entry fees.
- You can buy the combined tickets to save some bucks.
How To reach Palazzi Dei Rolli by Public Transport
- On foot.
Restaurants Near Palazzi Dei Rolli
- la casetta
- Da O gatto
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Genoa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genoa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palazzi Dei Rolli
48.24% of people who visit Genoa include Palazzi Dei Rolli in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
51.43% of people start their Palazzi Dei Rolli visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palazzi Dei Rolli
60.4% of people prefer walking in order to reach Palazzi Dei Rolli