L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili25 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Galleria Fiori d’Inverno, Str. S. Matteo, 1/f, 12042 Bra CN, Italy Map
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Tags: Amusement Park, Family And Kids, Games
This Children’s Amusement Park makes your kids jump with enthusiasm while you enjoy shopping at the gallery that displays a number of wonderful items of your interest. The indoor games are suitable for children of all ages. The rooms are clean and security is praiseworthy. You can watch your children enjoying on the playground while at the same time, you can enjoy a delicious pizza from the pizzeria. If you are searching for some place to enjoy your kid’s birthday, this place could be a good option. Bring you r kids here and have super fun!
More about Bra
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Bra trip planner for the same.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Bra like Albergo La Corte Albertina, Hotel Il Campanile and Hotel Napoleon.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Bra vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Bra.
How to Reach L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili
- Bus 2 to stop- Bra - str. s. matteo 9
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bra and book an accommodation of your choice.
- L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili Address: Galleria Fiori d’Inverno, Str. S. Matteo, 1/f, 12042 Bra CN, Italy
- L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili Timing: 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Bra include L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
75% of people start their L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili
People normally club together Lago Mairetta Cavallermaggiore and Parrocchia Maria Vergine Assunta while planning their visit to L'isola Che C'e-parco Giochi Gonfiabili.