Chin Swee Cave Temple6836 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Genting Highlands, Jalan Batang Kali, Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +60-327181118
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
The Chin Swee Caves Temple is situated in the most scenic site of Genting Highlands, 4600 feet above the sea level. Within the Temple is seated a black statue of the Reverend Master Chin Swee who has long been referred to as a deity in Fujian Province for his supernatural abilities to summon rain and drive away evil spirits. The Temple attracts many local and foreign devotees from Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand and China. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Genting Highlands itinerary 3 days.
Chin Swee Cave Temple Travel Tips
- The peace of the religious centre should be maintained at all times.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Photography without permission inside the temple is not advisable.
How to Reach Chin Swee Cave Temple
- Genting Skyway cable car
- Chin Swee vegetarian restuarant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Genting Highlands before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genting Highlands and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Genting Highlands include Chin Swee Cave Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.07% of people start their Chin Swee Cave Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chin Swee Cave Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chin Swee Cave Temple