Genting Skyway Cable Car, Genting HighlandsCurrently Open
- Address: Jalan Batang Kali, 48200 Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
- Timings: 07:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 6 MVR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, View Point, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Cable Car
About Genting Skyway Cable Car, Genting Highlands
This Genting highlands skyway cable car is a great way to get to the Genting highlands, opened in 1997, is one of the longest and fastest gondola lifts in Southeast Asia. The Genting skyway cable car ride offers breathtaking views and at a comfortable speed takes you to Genting Highlands located on the Pahang hills of Malaysia. The Awana cable car is now replaced by the Genting Skyway cable car that offers a beautiful and safe journey. This cable car takes you through the overarching mountains to the peak of Titiwangsa Mountain Range at about 1,800 m elevation, about 55km north-east of Kuala Lumpur. Due to this, it has become one of the attractions of Malaysia to look forward to.
Genting Skyway Cable Car Information
- You can find about the closure dates on the official website.
- Luggage exceeding 56cm x 36cm x 23cm (22in X 14in X 9in) in measurements is not allowed on the Genting Skyway cable car.
Genting Skyway Cable Car Ticket Prices
- Cable car genting price for normal one-way: RM 6.40
- Genting skyway price for normal two-way (Return): RM 12.80
- Genting skyway cable car ticket price for express one-way: RM 31.80
- Hotel Guest Leisure Ride (Return): RM 10.60
Genting Skyway Cable Car Opening and Closing Hours
- The genting skyway cable car schedule : It is closed twice a month for monthly closure.
How To reach Genting Skyway Cable Car by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Genting Bus Station, Ghotong Jaya
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Genting Highlands before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genting Highlands and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Genting Skyway Cable Car
95% of people who visit Genting Highlands include Genting Skyway Cable Car in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55.49% of people start their Genting Skyway Cable Car visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Genting Skyway Cable Car
94.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Genting Skyway Cable Car
Genting Skyway Cable Car, Genting Highlands Reviews
It was an experience of a lifetime! The gondola (cable car) ride going up to the Highlands and Resorts World Genting was both scary and exhilarating! It was all fun and exciting! The ride gives one a chance to have a breathtaking view of the scenery and the mountains. Windows of the gondola are wide enough to take snapshots and capture great memories. It was approximately a 12 minute ride and it's all worth the thrill!
Fantastic, the view is good. Good experience.
So nice view when you are in the teleferik, and the weather there a little bit cold ... But I think it's closed now because the are doing some fix and updates
One of the amazing place to visit in world.. Very fantastic climate.. But make sure the rope car is not under maintenance while visit.. Its an amazing ride
Skyway is safer and faster way to reach Genting highlands. The view is breathtaking from above. However the waiting time could be very high during holidays. We visited Genting highlands during Christmas vacation and had to wait for about an hour and half for return journey.