Genting Skyway Cable Car
About Genting Skyway Cable Car, Genting Highlands
This Genting highlands skyway cable car is a great way to get to the Genting highlands, opened in 1997, is one of the longest and fastest gondola lifts in Southeast Asia. The Genting skyway cable car ride offers breathtaking views and at a comfortable speed takes you to Genting Highlands located on the Pahang hills of Malaysia. The Awana cable car is now replaced by the Genting Skyway cable car that offers a beautiful and safe journey. This cable car takes you through the overarching mountains to the peak of Titiwangsa Mountain Range at about 1,800 m elevation, about 55km north-east of Kuala Lumpur. Due to this, it has become one of the attractions of Malaysia to look forward to.
Genting Skyway Cable Car Information
- You can find about the closure dates on the official website.
- Luggage exceeding 56cm x 36cm x 23cm (22in X 14in X 9in) in measurements is not allowed on the Genting Skyway cable car.
Genting Skyway Cable Car Tickets Prices
- Cable car genting price for normal one-way: RM 6.40
- Genting skyway price for normal two-way (Return): RM 12.80
- Genting skyway cable car ticket price for express one-way: RM 31.80
- Hotel Guest Leisure Ride (Return): RM 10.60
Genting Skyway Cable Car Opening and Closing Hours
- The genting skyway cable car schedule : It is closed twice a month for monthly closure.
How To Get To Genting Skyway Cable Car by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Genting Bus Station, Ghotong Jaya
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Genting Highlands before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genting Highlands and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Jalan Batang Kali, 48200 Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia
Ticket Price: 6 MVR
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 07:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 41.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Sport, View Point, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Cable Car
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Genting Skyway Cable Car Tickets And Tours
This vacation covers three most popluar tourist places in Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands and Langkawi Islands. Suitable for famiy, friends, this vacation covers city tours of Kuala Kumpur, Langkawi. Moreover you can customize add more tour to your itinerary, according to your taste.
This short vacation to Kuala Lumpur covers most popular attractions of the city like King's Palace, the National Monument, photostop at National Mosque, Moorish Styled Railway Station, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, a photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers in the city Tour.
Share your experience - Rate Genting Skyway Cable Car, Genting Highlands
It was an experience of a lifetime! The gondola (cable car) ride going up to the Highlands and Resorts World Genting was both scary and exhilarating! It was all fun and exciting! The ride gives one a chance to have a breathtaking view of the scenery and the mountains. Windows of the gondola are wide enough to take snapshots and capture great memories. It was approximately a 12 minute ride and it's all worth the thrill!
So nice view when you are in the teleferik, and the weather there a little bit cold ... But I think it's closed now because the are doing some fix and updates
One of the amazing place to visit in world.. Very fantastic climate.. But make sure the rope car is not under maintenance while visit.. Its an amazing ride
Skyway is safer and faster way to reach Genting highlands. The view is breathtaking from above. However the waiting time could be very high during holidays. We visited Genting highlands during Christmas vacation and had to wait for about an hour and half for return journey.
Nice place to visit. Nice weather. Good entertainment for youngsters and adults. Children really enjoy at gaming center. Bowling court is amazing. One of the finest hotels available.
- Nearby Attractions
- Adnan Manufacturing & Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Sultan Idris Education University
- Perodua Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- Sky Cable Car
- Lembah Beringin
- Genting Bowl
- First World Plaza
- Dimal Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
- Hotels Near Genting Skyway Cable Car
- Hotels Near Genting Skyway Cable Car
- 5 Star Hotels Near Genting Skyway Cable Car
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Genting Skyway Cable Car
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Genting Skyway Cable Car
- Budget Hotels Near Genting Skyway Cable Car
- Cheap Hotels Near Genting Skyway Cable Car
- Luxury Hotels Near Genting Skyway Cable Car
- Genting Highlands Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Genting Highlands
- 2 Days in Genting Highlands
- 3 Days in Genting Highlands
- 4 Days in Genting Highlands
- 5 Days in Genting Highlands
- 6 Days in Genting Highlands
- 7 Days in Genting Highlands