Genting Skyway Cable CarCurrently Open
- Address: Jalan Batang Kali, 48200 Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
- Timings: 07:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 6 MVR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, View Point, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Cable Car
Genting Skyway Cable Car - Review
This Genting highlands skyway cable car is a great way to get to the Gondola Genting highlands, opened in 1997, is one of the longest and fastest gondola lifts in Southeast Asia. The Genting highlands cable car ride offers breathtaking views. Genting Highlands located on the Pahang hills of Malaysia. Its 2.8 kilometres from Awana Station to SkyAvenue Station. Then stop to Chin Swee Station to explore the Chin Swee Caves Temple, there is no extra cost and use the same ticket to continue ride. The Awana cable car is now replaced by the Genting Skyway cable car that offers a beautiful and safe journey. This Genting highland cable car takes you through the overarching mountains to the peak of Titiwangsa Mountain Range at about 1,800 m elevation, about 55km north-east of Kuala Lumpur.
Connecting two of the most iconic sites in Genting Highlands, the Genting highlands cable car is essentially a gondola car ride sought for the beautiful views it bequeaths visitors with. The Resort Hotel in Genting Highlands and the township of Gohtong Jaya are two points what the cable car connects. This is one of the two skyway genting that serve the Genting Highlands, along with the Awana Skyway. Genting Skyway Cable Car is known to hold more capacity owing to the fact that every gondola can hold as many as eight passengers. There are estimated to be as many as a whopping 2,000 visitors that are transported from one point to the other.
You must visit Cable car genting highland for two main reasons - to enjoy surreal views of the region, especially the 120-million-year-old rainforest and reach either the Genting Highlands or the Gohtong Jaya quickly. You can further look forward to a lot of leisure activities at the Genting Highlands resort including gambling. Given how reasonable the ticket price is the appeal of the Genting Skyway Cable Car is further elevated.
Those who have experienced this Genting cable car ride describe this to be fantastic. Most of the visitors are those who are visiting Genting Highlands to undertake some of the activities that it offers. The way it connects two points above the massive rainforest below is considered to be an engineering marvel aiding one of the finest entertainment you will ever come across. If you ever fancied riding over clouds, this is your chance.
Genting Skyway Cable Car Information
- Free shuttle bus service is available from Awana Hotel to Awana SkyWay.
- Luggage exceeding 56cm x 36cm x 23cm (22in X 14in X 9in) in measurements is not allowed on the Genting Skyway cable car.
Genting Skyway Cable Car Ticket Prices
Genting cable car ticket prices for 2018 as follow -
- Genting cable car price for normal one-way: RM 8
- Cable car genting price for normal Return: RM 16
- Genting new cable car price for glass floor one-way: RM 40
- Genting highland cable car price for glass floor two-way: RM 80
- Awana Skyway ticket price for Genting Rewards Card Members: RM 8
- Genting skyway ticket price for Genting Rewards Card Members glass floor: RM 50
- Genting skyway price for express one-way: RM 40
- Genting cable car ticket price for big luggage one-way: RM 20
- Genting highland cable car ticket for big luggage Return: RM 40
- Hotel Guest Leisure Ride (Return): RM 10.60
- Luggage deposit charge: RM5 for 24hrs.
- New Awana SkyWay ride free for children below 90cm
Genting Skyway Cable Car Hours
Genting cable car time -
- Everyday: 7 am to 12 midnight
How To reach Genting Skyway Cable Car by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Genting Bus Station, Ghotong Jaya
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Genting Highlands before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genting Highlands and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Genting Skyway Cable Car
95% of people who visit Genting Highlands include Genting Skyway Cable Car in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.71% of people start their Genting Skyway Cable Car visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Genting Skyway Cable Car
94.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Genting Skyway Cable Car
Genting Skyway Cable Car Trips
Genting Skyway Cable Car, Genting Highlands Reviews
It was an experience of a lifetime! The gondola (cable car) ride going up to the Highlands and Resorts World Genting was both scary and exhilarating! It was all fun and exciting! The ride gives one a chance to have a breathtaking view of the scenery and the mountains. Windows of the gondola are wide enough to take snapshots and capture great memories. It was approximately a 12 minute ride and it's all worth the thrill!
Fantastic, the view is good. Good experience.
One of the amazing place to visit in world.. Very fantastic climate.. But make sure the rope car is not under maintenance while visit.. Its an amazing ride
Skyway is safer and faster way to reach Genting highlands. The view is breathtaking from above. However the waiting time could be very high during holidays. We visited Genting highlands during Christmas vacation and had to wait for about an hour and half for return journey.
So nice view when you are in the teleferik, and the weather there a little bit cold ... But I think it's closed now because the are doing some fix and updates
All QuestionsGenting skyway cable car
Whether genting sky cable car stop in-between to see chin swee cave temple and after that can we continue our ride on same ticket for sky avenue station.Answer Report Abuse
Yes you can continue the ride on the same ticket, just make sure you keep the ticket with you to board againReport Abuse