Cayman Islands National MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 3 Harbour Dr, George Town, Cayman Islands
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3459498368
- Ticket Price: 6 KYD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture
Cayman Islands National Museum - Review
Housed in the oldest building ofGeorge Town, the Cayman Islands National Museum is picturesquely located on the waterfront and attracts many a visitors. The National Museum building is a clapboard building, one of the few ones to have survived a catastrophic hurricane of 1932.
The national pride and history of the Cayman Islands runs rampant through this National Museum. Making an effort to not only educate the younger generation of the islanders but also the visiting tourists, the museum has an impressive repertoire of local, archaeological and sociological history of the Cayman Islands.
Cayman Islands National Museum Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices for seniors are available at CI $4.80 and for children between the ages of 6 and 12, it’s CI $2.40.
- Entry for children under 5 years is free.
- Rates of admission change for the weekend.
Restaurants Near Cayman Islands National Museum
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- Grand Cayman
- Guy Harvey's Island Grill
- Casanova by the Sea
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in George Town before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in George Town and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cayman Islands National Museum
95% of people who visit George Town include Cayman Islands National Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.92% of people start their Cayman Islands National Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cayman Islands National Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cayman Islands National Museum
Cayman Islands National Museum Map
Cayman Islands National Museum Trips
Cayman Islands National Museum, George Town Reviews
This was well worth the visit. It really gave us a sense of who the people of these islands are. Very enjoyable.
The information was all beautifully presented and I would gladly go there again to reabsorb all of the Island's wonderful history! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is visiting!
You learn alot about the island in this museum. I strongly recommend you visit the island's museum.
Long maritime and diving history displayed as well as prominent persons from island history. Good place to start an island tour.
It was a lot bigger than I expected! It's a small Museum but packed full of interesting information and history of the island. I really enjoyed seeing all of the information on the people that live there and the native fauna.
All QuestionsCayman islands national museum
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames