How to Reach George Town
- By Air: The Owen Roberts International Airport located at Grand Caymanthat receives flights for all those who want to fly to George Town.
- By Cruise: A popular way to arrive at George Town is through a cruise ship. There are a bunch of cruise liners that offer services to the Grand Cayman and the neighbouring islands.
- On Foot: The best way to experience the Grand Cayman is on foot. Most of the attractions are within walking distance of each other.
- By Bus: There are buses that run on 9 routes all over the island. Ask your hotel what’s the best route to get to where you want.
- By Car: You could also rent a vehicle and drive around the island. Driving’s on the left hand side of the road and you need to be above 21 with a valid license to rent a car.