How to Reach George Town, Cayman Islands
The Easiest Way to Reach George Town
- By Air: The Owen Roberts International Airport located at Grand Caymanthat receives flights for all those who want to fly to George Town.
- By Cruise: A popular way to arrive at George Town is through a cruise ship. There are a bunch of cruise liners that offer services to the Grand Cayman and the neighbouring islands.
- On Foot: The best way to experience the Grand Cayman is on foot. Most of the attractions are within walking distance of each other.
- By Bus: There are buses that run on 9 routes all over the island. Ask your hotel what’s the best route to get to where you want.
- By Car: You could also rent a vehicle and drive around the island. Driving’s on the left hand side of the road and you need to be above 21 with a valid license to rent a car.
Are you looking for a George Town travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in George Town
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in George Town. The most preferred mode of transport in George Town is Car.
Average distance: 6.44 km Average time: 15 min
Car 100%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 6.44 kms 15 min
- How to reach East End
- How to reach Spot Bay
- How to reach Gun Bay
- How to reach West Bay
- How to reach Bodden Town
- How to reach Blossom Village