How to Reach George Town
- By Air: The Owen Roberts International Airport located at Grand Caymanthat receives flights for all those who want to fly to George Town.
- By Cruise: A popular way to arrive at George Town is through a cruise ship. There are a bunch of cruise liners that offer services to the Grand Cayman and the neighbouring islands.
- On Foot: The best way to experience the Grand Cayman is on foot. Most of the attractions are within walking distance of each other.
- By Bus: There are buses that run on 9 routes all over the island. Ask your hotel what’s the best route to get to where you want.
- By Car: You could also rent a vehicle and drive around the island. Driving’s on the left hand side of the road and you need to be above 21 with a valid license to rent a car.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in George Town. The most preferred mode of transport in George Town is Car.
Average distance: 4.22 km Average time: 9 min
Car 100%Driving 9 min Overall average time for 4.22 kms 9 min
|Delray beach to George Town||192.69 km||3 hours 12 mins|
|Gainesville to George Town||194.56 km||3 hours 14 mins|
|Savannah to George Town||218.31 km||3 hours 38 mins|
|Charlotte to George Town||279.08 km||4 hours 39 mins|
|Abingdon to George Town||287.29 km||4 hours 47 mins|
|Cleveland to George Town||363.08 km||6 hours 3 mins|
|Darliston to George Town||377.55 km||6 hours 17 mins|
|Atlanta to George Town||387.81 km||6 hours 27 mins|
|Newnan to George Town||422.76 km||7 hours 2 mins|
|Sault ste. marie to George Town||492.56 km||8 hours 12 mins|