Sturgeon Bay Provincial Park44 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 203 Hwy 529, Pointe au Baril, ON P0G 1K0, Mayada, Georgian Bay, Canada Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
A holiday may be spent if you plan to go the Sturgeon Bay with your dear ones. The place is full of greenery and its setting in the midst of 30,000 islands, makes this park a picturesque retreat. Since the year 1960, this park has been a public attraction. It is a superb campground where you may do both RV and primitive camping. As the place is pretty close to the shoreline, you may enjoy many leisurely activities at this relaxing spot. There are motorboat and Mayoe rental facility available in this park. You may also avail camping essentials and ice at this place.
How to Reach Sturgeon Bay Provincial Park
- Rented car / taxi
- Sturgeon Bay Provincial Park Address: 203 Hwy 529, Pointe au Baril, ON P0G 1K0, Mayada, Georgian Bay, Canada
- Time required to visit Sturgeon Bay Provincial Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Sturgeon Bay Provincial Park Reviews & Ratings
Sturgeon bay provincial park
Place availlabel to night for 21 motorisé home ans 2 peaplesAnswer Report Abuse