Sibbald Point Provincial Park30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 26071 Park Rd, Jacksons Point, ON L0E 1L0, Canada, Georgina Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9057228061
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Family And Kids
If you want to add some moments of fun to your vacation in Canada then do not forget to visit Sibbald Point Provincial Park. It offers several opportunities to excite the adventure maniacs. The huge sandy beach, sited on the Lake Simcoe and copious electrical and nonelectrical camps attract plenty of tourists from across the world. Plus, the Sibbald family museum, popularly known as the Eildon Hall is apt for people who wish to know a little bit more about the history of the place. You can easily enjoy with your family, and friends too in the picnic area, or you can even choose to go for hiking in the picturesque trails.
More about Georgina
Create a flawless plan, make use of Georgina trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Georgina like Entire Vacation House With Lakeview, Ramada Jacksons Point and Briars Resort And Spa.
Choose from variety of exclusive Georgina vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Georgina and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park Address: 26071 Park Rd, Jacksons Point, ON L0E 1L0, Canada, Georgina
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park Contact Number: +1-9057228061
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sibbald Point Provincial Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!