East Cavalry Battlefield, Gettysburg
About East Cavalry Battlefield, Gettysburg
East Cavalry Battlefield, Gettysburg - Address
Address: 635 Confederate Cavalry Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 133 times in trip plans
Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
While touring the Gettysburg battlefield, you’ll come across this particular cavalry battlefield and you should wait for some time and explore it to the fullest. Also considered as one of the largest cavalry battlefields, this one is a major tourist attraction. Also, this is one of the places in Gettysburg which is calm and quaint and hence if you’re in search of something similar, you should directly head to the East Cavalry Battlefield.
How To reach East Cavalry Battlefield by Public Transport
- Hired taxis or cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gettysburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gettysburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
East Cavalry Battlefield, Gettysburg Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Soldiers National Cemetery At Gettysburg
- The Majestic Theater
- U.S. Christian Commission Museum
- Gettysburg Museum & Visitor Center
- Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf
- The Links At Gettysburg
- Victorian Photography Studio
- Gettysburg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Gettysburg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Gettysburg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Gettysburg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Gettysburg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Gettysburg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Gettysburg