Gettysburg Heritage Center294 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 297 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7173346245
- Ticket Price: 9 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
You can shop your heart out in certain places in Gettysburg and one such great place is the Gettysburg Heritage Centre. This particular attraction is for all age groups as it has many things to offer to everyone. Artifacts, books, collectibles, apparel and souvenirs, this place has it all! In addition, there are educational materials, replica weapons , home decor, toys & games are also displayed on sale, here. Overall, it’s a perfect place to kill your time and get some enlightenment in return.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gettysburg Heritage Center
- Adults (18+) - 8.95 USD
- Children - 6.95 USD
- Children of age 5 & under: Free
How to Reach Gettysburg Heritage Center
- Buses from Steinwehr Ave. At Queen St. Ib bus station, hired taxis and cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gettysburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gettysburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gettysburg Heritage Center Address: 297 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA, United States
- Gettysburg Heritage Center Contact Number: +1-7173346245
- Gettysburg Heritage Center Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Gettysburg Heritage Center Price: 9 USD
- Best time to visit Gettysburg Heritage Center(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gettysburg Heritage Center: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.41% of people who visit Gettysburg include Gettysburg Heritage Center in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.67% of people start their Gettysburg Heritage Center visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gettysburg Heritage Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gettysburg Heritage Center
People normally club together Sachs Covered Bridge and Eisenhower National Historic Site while planning their visit to Gettysburg Heritage Center.