Sachs Covered Bridge298 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Waterworks Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
Another major landmark for the city of Gettysburg, Sach's Covered Bridge has been a prime witness of the Battle of Gettysburg. The 100-foot bridge is built over the Marsh Creek and is one of the numerous places Gettysburg which give a peek a boo of the old times. A perfect place to explore the turbulent period, more closely. The bridge is neatly built and is eligible of some great photographs. Also, folklore has it that there are many paranormal sightings here. A tinge of thrill with some history, now that’s is something interesting!
How to Reach Sachs Covered Bridge
- Hired taxis or cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gettysburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gettysburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sachs Covered Bridge Address: Waterworks Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA, United States
- Sachs Covered Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Sachs Covered Bridge(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sachs Covered Bridge: 00:40 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.86% of people who visit Gettysburg include Sachs Covered Bridge in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.12% of people start their Sachs Covered Bridge visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sachs Covered Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sachs Covered Bridge
People normally club together Eisenhower National Historic Site and Gettysburg Heritage Center while planning their visit to Sachs Covered Bridge.