Museum Of Fine ArtsCurrently Closed
- Address: FernandScribedreef 1, 9000 Gent, Belgium, Ghent
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 329-2400700
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Museum Of Fine Arts - Review
While the museum focuses on Flemish Art, there is quite a bit of extra regional artistic representation here too. There are a large number of sculptures; an extensive Medieval Ages collection; artwork from the Renaissance; the Netherland Baroque and Realism; and neo-classism, romanticism, expressionism and surrealism. Of course, there’s a smattering of contemporary art too. This variety nicely mixes up the museum experience. Cozily arranged and displayed, the museum’s exhibits are matched by the 19th century exterior of the building.
Museum Of Fine Arts Information
- Audio-guide available in English, Dutch, German, French and Spanish for EUR 2.50.
- Parking at P-Route: Sint-Pietersplein.
- Check out the museum shop.
Museum Of Fine Arts Ticket Prices
- EUR 6 for age 65+, Gent residents and teachers, EUR 2 for 19 to 26 years.
- Tickets Free for under 19 years, Ghent residents on Sundays (10:00 am to 01:00 pm), journalists and carriers to disabled.
Restaurants Near Museum Of Fine Arts
- MIAT is walking distance from Gent-Dampoort station.
- Bus 3 stop Steendam; Bus 38 & 39, and 55, 57, 58 (from Gent-Sint-Pieters station)stop Saint Jacob’s.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ghent before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ghent and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museum Of Fine Arts
30.79% of people who visit Ghent include Museum Of Fine Arts in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.83% of people start their Museum Of Fine Arts visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museum Of Fine Arts
80.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Fine Arts
Museum Of Fine Arts Trips
1 View11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to Paris, Versailles, Carcassonne, Barcelona from TorontoBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Paris, Versailles, Carcassonne, Barcelona