Stedelijk Museum VooractuelekunstCurrently Closed
- Address: Citadelpark 0, 9000 Gent, Belgium, Ghent
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 329-2211703
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Museums
A new contemporary arts museum that hosts both national and international exhibits, the museum is quickly becoming a favourite of a the city. It’s exhibits are nown for being unexpected and daring. Most of its collections date after 1945.
- The Gent City Card can be bought here.
- Stedelijk Museum Vooractuelekunst also known as STAM.
- EUR 6 for people above 65 years and EUR 2 for age between 18 to 26 years.
- Tickets Free for age under 18 years, disabled and accompanying person.
- It is 10 min walking distance From the railwaystation.
- Bus 9 / 34-35-36 / 70-71-72 / 76-77 / 55 / 57-58 / 73-74 / 7(stop Heuvelpoort) From the centre (Church St.-Jacobs): Bus 5.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ghent before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ghent and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.95% of people who visit Ghent include Stedelijk Museum Vooractuelekunst in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.29% of people start their Stedelijk Museum Vooractuelekunst visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Stedelijk Museum Vooractuelekunst
79.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stedelijk Museum Vooractuelekunst
Always a pleasure to visit the museum. You'll never know what to expect. Great exhibitions always 👍
Outstanding place. Well worthy spending the money on the entry fee. Thank you for the experience
was awesome. I adore contemporary art museums
Showing a small collection of new contemporary artwork from young Belgium artists. Which is a brave attempt... for a museum of this size. Some rooms work for me et some don't, but it's good to try.
Modern museum, it doesn't take more than 2h to see the main exhibition. Perhaps lacking a little bit of explanations sometimes.