About Jonenweg 1e, Giethoorn
Overview of Jonenweg 1e
You are looking at travel information of Jonenweg 1e in Giethoorn. Jonenweg 1e is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Giethoorn.
Giethoorn tours ideally do not include a visit to Jonenweg 1e.
More about Giethoorn
Explore Jonenweg 1e and other prime spots of the city using Giethoorn trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Fletcher Hotel - Restaurant Steenwijk, Hotel Holland Inn Wolvega and Landgoed Oldruitenborgh will meet your requirement of where to stay in Giethoorn.
Book Jonenweg 1e Tickets And Tours
During this full day small group tour in luxurious minivan, your first destination will be picturesque Giethoorn. After exploring this unique town you continue to outlet shopping centre Bataviastad where you can shop for all these famous brands at discounted rates. This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan, thus making this tour a more personalized experience without the crowds from large bustours. A professional, experienced and friendly driver/guide will accompany you throughout the day.
In this 9-hour tour, you will discover Giethoorn, one of the most romantic Dutch villages named 'Venice of The Netherlands'. Admire the flowers, trees, birds, cute little wooden bridges, boats and for sure canals. The village has no main roads, so you will enjoy a boat trip cruising around the village with your local tour guide from Giethoorn, who will tell you everything about this village: its history, and how people live there. Giethoorn is your destination whether youâre a couple looking for a romantic day or a weekend, a family with kids who are in love with nature, or a single traveler that wants to visit a unique place.
Getting around Jonenweg 1e, Giethoorn
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 2.94 Kilometre, costing around EUR 11. The duration of the trip is 6 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 3 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 36 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 15 minutes, covering a distance of 14.66 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 40.Public Transport : Bus - Taxi
Take a Bus taking you to Giethoorn, Giethoorn Zuid. The journey will take around 1 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 1. From Giethoorn, Giethoorn Zuid you can move to Kanokampeerplek by taking the Taxi. The duration will be 13 minutes. The transit will cost you EUR 35. The total distance is 14.67 Kilometre.Walk
You can reach Kanokampeerplek on foot. The distance is 3.76 Kilometre and it will take around 45 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Jonenweg 1e, Giethoorn
- Other Attractions
- Castillo De Bunol
- Parque De San Luis
- Cueva Turche
- Masonic Cemetery
- Auditorio Municipal San Luis
- Parroquia De San Pedro Apostol
- Taxi La Tomatina Buñol
- Fuente San Luis
- Codere Apuestas Deportivas
- Ermita San Luis
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Castillo De Bunol
- Luxury Hotels Near Parque De San Luis
- Hotels Near Cueva Turche
- Budget Hotels Near Masonic Cemetery
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Auditorio Municipal San Luis
- Budget Hotels Near Parroquia De San Pedro Apostol
- Hotels Near Taxi La Tomatina Buñol
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Fuente San Luis
- 5 Star Hotels Near Codere Apuestas Deportivas
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ermita San Luis
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Paris, London, Edinburgh, Brussels, Amsterdam
- 6 Day Trip to Amsterdam from Dubai
- Trip to Annecy, Manarola, Hallstatt, Giethoorn, Colmar, Cochem
- 10 Day Trip to Rotterdam, Giethoorn, Marken, Lisse from Amsterdam
- 7 Day Trip to Amsterdam, Volendam, Giethoorn from Bonn
- Trip to Giethoorn
- 6 Day Trip to Amsterdam from Dubai
- Trip to Amsterdam
- 12 Day Trip to Bruges, Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Giethoorn from Singapore
- Trip to Barcelona, Sofia, Bari, Giethoorn, Colmar, Zakinthos