Best Time To Visit Giethoorn
Are you looking for the best time to travel to Geithoorn? Considered to be the Venice of the North, Geithoorn looks beautiful any time of the year. July to September is the best time to visit Giethroon as the weather remains pleasant enough to take a ride on water. If you wish to avoid crowds and peak season, then October is a good time to visit but you will have to take care of the chill.
Seasons and Weather in Giethoorn
- Summers (June to September): The summers are actually sweet here with average highs in the low 70s and long sunny days to make your tour a fulfilling one. Hotels remain at a premium price during this time though. During summers, there are plenty of water sports and boating and sailing activities in which you can participate.
- Winters (October-February): The winters can be quite chilly here making this season an off season to visit Giethoorn. Temperatures fluctuate between 30 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, but you can get hotel rooms at good deals during this time.
- Spring (March-May): With temperatures on the rise, this is also a good time to visit Giethoorn.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Giethoorn is 825.28 mm in September.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Giethoorn is April.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Giethoorn is December.
Least humid month in Giethoorn is May.
- Best time to visit Camping Herom Giethoorn in Giethoorn
Best time to visit Herom Game And Party And Camping in Giethoorn
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday : 02:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday : Closed
We can go to Giethoorn either Friday, September 27th or Saturday, September 28th. Which weekend date is less crowded, especially on the boat canal ride?Answer Report Abuse
I would suggest going on Friday as the crowd will be comparatively lesser. As there are different boat rides to choose from, you can book a ride in advance that has a limited number of tourists.Report Abuse