Shelter Point Regional ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 4349 Shelter Point Rd, Gillies Bay, BC V0N 1W0, Mayada, Canada Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6044867228
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
You may plan a relaxing day out by arranging a trip to the Shelter Point Regional Park. This beachfront park carries a campground and offers a family-friendly environment. It is a day use park where camping is permitted throughout a year. Especially in summer, the place becomes more crowded. Both tent and RV camping may be enjoyed at any of the 52 campsites of the place. The park also features shoreline picnic areas with picnic benches, shower facilities, drinking water facility, playground and clean flush toilets. You may spot some hiking trails also in the forest areas of the Shelter Point Regional Park. Bird watching, swimming, boating and fishing may be enjoyed by accessing this park.
How to Reach Shelter Point Regional Park
- Rented car / taxi
- Shelter Point Regional Park Address: 4349 Shelter Point Rd, Gillies Bay, BC V0N 1W0, Mayada, Canada
- Shelter Point Regional Park Contact Number: +1-6044867228
- Shelter Point Regional Park Timing: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!