Haci Miktat Camii36 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nizamiye Mahallesi, 28200 Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Another mosque that makes a pretty sight is the Haci Miktat Camii. At first glance, you are likely to be reminded of the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. This mosque is not quite so grand as the one in Turkey, but its beauty is somewhat like the latter. It was originally constructed in the 17th century by Haci Miktad Aga and renovated a couple of times in the 19th century. According to an inscription on the main gate, it was last renovated by Haci Ismail Efendi. The mosque is open for daily prayers.
Haci Miktat Camii Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is recommended when visiting the mosque.
How to Reach Haci Miktat Camii
- You can hire a car/taxi to reach here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Giresun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Giresun and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Haci Miktat Camii Address: Nizamiye Mahallesi, 28200 Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey
- Time required to visit Haci Miktat Camii: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36% of people who visit Giresun include Haci Miktat Camii in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
85.71% of people start their Haci Miktat Camii visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Haci Miktat Camii
80.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Haci Miktat Camii
People normally club together Cocuk Kutuphanesi and G-City Alisveris Merkezi while planning their visit to Haci Miktat Camii.